One of the partners of ProbizAdvisor is a qualified insolvency professional to provide requisite services. He comes with over three decades of experience with Aditya Birla Group, one of the largest business conglomerates in India. This makes it possible to provide a complete business solution like business operations strategies, financial restructuring for the turnaround, Equity, debt restructuring, and insolvency services as may be required.
As a Designated Partner with DMKH Insolvency Services LLP, an Insolvency advisory firm, having a strong and well-qualified team and associations, we can handle any assignments of all sizes for stakeholders, lenders, operational creditors and debtors.
We ensure that our advice is customized to our clients’ business requirements and can provide our expertise on industry sectors like Cement, Textiles, Chemicals & Fertilizers, Rayon, Retail Financial Services, Garment, Gems and Jewellery, Infrastructure, Carbon Black, Insulators, Telecom, IT and ITES businesses.
Our team aims to provide identifiable, measurable and financial benefits by providing clear insolvency advice to clients regardless as to whether the issue is a corporate, limited company, partnership, sole trader or an individual matter. Lack of sufficient cash flow in the business can need a formal insolvency mechanism such as administration or a creditors voluntary liquidation.
- Helps reduce personal liability of the company directors.
- We can advise directors,
- We help secured lenders and operational creditors
- Provide insolvency advice and options to sole traders, individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
Provide Resolution Plan
- Suggest most practical and legal view of business undertaking
- Suggest debt and equity structuring plan for cost effective business to run it’s operational efficiently
- Strategic financial advisory to measure and control the organisation
- Evaluate the business in a way that can resolve issues rather than lengthen the process.
- Identify potential investor in a timely manner for a quicker resolution
- Ensure fair valuation for all stake holders like the lenders, operational creditors, promoters for a win-win resolution
- To assist the promoters, operational creditors, lenders apply for liquidation process and follow the procedure as per IBC code.
- Take charge of the company as a liquidator
- Verify all the claims with respective evidences and proofs and document the same to substantiation of their claims
- To apply to the Adjudicating Authority as per IBC code
- To appoint a government approved valuer and prepare report of the assets and property in accordance with the same.
- To protect and preserve the assets and properties of the corporate debtor.
- To organise sell the immovable and movable property to meet the claims of creditors and if unsaleable, organise a public auction or private contract.
We have formal association with team of lawyers, government approved valuation team, Chartered accountants, forensic auditors is in place and can be roped in at the right time.
Currently we are empanelled with the following financial institutions.
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- IDBI Bank Ltd
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Corporation Bank
- ARCs that include: ARCIL, CFM ARC, Pegasus ARC.
- In progress: Central Bank of India, Bank Of Baroda,
Our Insolvency Resolution Services include followings:
- To act as an Interim Resolution Professional/Resolution Professional/Liquidator or Bankruptcy trustees
- Contingency planning, Complete case management services, Claims resolution
- Liquidation process, Voluntary Liquidation of corporate persons, Liquidation of Corporate debtor.
- Quicken the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- Insolvency Resolution Process as per IBC code
- Application for Bankruptcy order for individuals, Partnership Firms and companies
- Fraud, Forensic & Litigation Support by firm associates in place
- Drafting of Notices, Agenda, Minutes of the Meetings, Agreements, POAs
- Recovery and insolvency solutions
- Winding up Petition
- Appear before NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, DRAT and other tribunals through to associated team of lawyers
- Corporate Restructuring, Commercial Contracts, National and International Arbitration.
- Verification of claims, Determination of amount of claims
- Provide Valuation services.