Education is the most important investment one makes in life. Higher studies and specialization in certain fields call for additional financial support from time to time. Let your dreams take wing with us. Whatever be your financial situation or status of admission, don't compromise your goals or hesitate about taking a decision to better your future. Come to ProBizAdvisor and we will find a solution to make your dream come true.
We empower the youth of India to get the higher education they've always wanted. Finance your ambitions and goals.
What document is required
In case of Salaried
- Proof of identity (any one of the following) (Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Government department ID card)
- Proof of identity (Valid passport, Voter’s ID, Valid Driving license with photograph, Pan card, Aadhar card)
- Proof of residence (any one of the following) (Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill,
Existing house lease agreement, Government department ID car)
- Bank Statement/Pass Book of last 6 months
- Optional – Guarantor Form
- Copy of admission letter or the Institute along with Fees schedule
- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses
*All documents to be self attested.
|Rate of Interest||:||12.5%|
|Processing Fees||:||Varies as per banks|
|Max Loan||:||85% of the tuition fee|
|Tenure||:||15 years max|
|Other Information||:||Educational Loan|
|Sanction TAT||:||7 working days|
|Sanction Validity||:||3 months|
|Disbursement TAT||:||7 days|
|Lock In period||:||6 Months|
|Repayment / Foreclosure Charges (of Loan amt outstanding)||:||0%|